Monday 25 March 2013

do i live up to Claude François' Eloise?

Hello my lovelies, this is just a really short post in the hopes of easing my guilt a bit and to explain my absence for the past few days... Here's the truth, I've been busy being as sick as a dog and haven't had the mental ability for anything but reading, sleeping and watching Gossip Girl.

I haven't left the house since Saturday night and I'm going a bit stir crazy. Luckily the weather has been grey, grey, grey so I haven't felt the need to be guiltier than I already am for being such a bed sausage for over 48 hours...

That is literally all I'm going to write, how strange of me to use so little words and feel fine about it.

For now, here's something to help you pass the time since I haven't taken up the usual 10 or so minutes I usually am able to do.

A little blast from the past and a reminder of me all at the same time...


The Barry Ryan version, in English, is also available, but seeing I am in France and the backing dancers are much more hilarious than the pouty, spider-eyed 'Eloise' in the other version, I thought this one was the obvious choice.

I'll back back, hopefully with more to say, tomorrow, and that's a promise!

Yours truly,
me, Eloise x

No comments:

Post a Comment